You may experience shipping delays, learn more on our COVID-19 FAQ Page
Seller's Shipping Method - US : 9-18 bus.days
Mini Hand Pump For Bicycle Tire Shock Bicycle Pumps 300psi Gauge Bike Pump
- Top Features : Selectable double capacity/Fine tune bleeder button/300psi(21bar) exact clear view dial check, Easy to peruse/CNC aluminum amalgam body/Mounting section/360 degree turn hose/User-accommodating Schrader and Presta valve connector. Worked as the littler and travel-accommodating, With 24.5mm long and 211g, simple to convey in a rucksack or hip-sack.
- Double Function: Working as both a stun and tire siphon/Switch between modes with a basic catch on the base of the handle/High Volumn (HI-V) mode for tire blow up, High Pressure (HI-P) mode for fork/stun mtb and bike. Tips:the air will yield from hose and handle on the HI-P mode.
- 2-Stage Bike Pump(Hi-V/Hi-P Switching): If you use Hi-V for the cylinder from the start and afterward use Hi-P to apply high weight with a light power while changing, you can flexibly air at a generally rapid even with MTB tires. Greetings V mode implies more air yield each stroke, it permits you siphoning quicker from the outset, Hi-P mode implies higher weight and less air yield. It eases back the swelling speed yet makes the stroke simpler.
- Valve Adapter: SV connector for all the standard SV of stun/fork/tire, PV connector guidance: Remove the top - Loosen the locknut to the top - Test the let some circulation into by discourage the locknut - Install the connector
- Brand Name: Hobbyola
- Material: Alloy
- Size: 22cm
- Valves: Presta and Schrader
- Pressure: Max 300PSI (21Bar)
- Size: Close: 22 Cm, Fully Open: 32 Cm
- Weight: 240g
- Model: Beto MP-036
- Origin: Taiwan
- Feature 1: 2-stage pump with Hi-V and Hi-P modes switchable
- Feature 2: Fine tuning pressure bleeder button
- Feature 3: 1 inch precise industrial class gauge
- Feature 4:
- 24mm alloy barrel, S
- wivel hose