You may experience shipping delays, learn more on our COVID-19 FAQ Page
Shipping Time : 1-5 Bus.days
Click Here ==> International Shipping From The Usa
Electric Scooter Knockout 48v 1000w Black By MotoTec
Introducing the new MotoTec KnockOut 1000w Electric Scooter. This MotoTec KnockOut 1000w Electric Scooter is a larger, more impressive version of the MotoTec Fatboy. It sports a powerful hub motor, is powered by four 12v sealed lead acid batteries, can reach speeds of 20mph, and travel up to 20 miles per charge.
This electric scooter is equipped with front & rear LED lights, front & rear shocks, front & rear hydraulic brakes, massive tires, and a double seat with a backrest. The MotoTec KnockOut is ready to tackle any terrain.
• Extra long, padded seat with back support.
• Tilt adjustable handlebars.
• Key ignition.
• Battery level meter.
• LED headlight.
• Rear brake light.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery charger.
- Free Residencial Home Shipping
- Free Lift Gate
- Motor: 1000W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 48v (Four 12v/12ah SLA Batteries)
- Handlebars: Tilt Adjustable
- Throttle: Twist
- Key: Yes
- Top Speed: 20mph
- Max Rider Weight: 450 lbs
- Recommended Age: 16+ Years Old
- Frame: High-tensile steel
- Range Per Charge: 10-20 miles in optimum conditions
- Charge Time: 4-8 hrs
- Front/Rear Tire Size: 225/55-8
- Shocks: Front & Rear
- LED Headlight: Yes
- Brake: Hydraulic Front and Rear
- Wheelbase: 51 inches
- Seat Height: 28 inches
- Box Size: 76x18x36 inches
- Box Weight: 200 lbs
- Scooter Size: 71x32x45 inches
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
CEC Certified for California Sale
PLEASE NOTE: Roadrunner no longer ships to: LA, AR, MS, AL and a handful of cities in different states. We can still ship to all locations with a different shipping company, but the rate will be higher. If we cannot ship your order, we will email you and quote you the additional amount by email.
• HobbyOla.com scooters is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2012.
• Assembly is easy. Just raise the handlebars and tighten the bolts.
• While the seat is capable of holding two riders, we do not recommend riding double as that poses a safety risk.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Box size and weight; 76"x18"x36", 200 lbs.
People who bought this product, also bought