You may experience shipping delays, learn more on our COVID-19 FAQ Page
Shipping Time: 1-5 Bus.days
MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike Green
The MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - The latest generation of 110cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support and reliability that MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding.
A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires separate this bikes from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, electric start and semi automatic, meaning shift by foot without a clutch lever, twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High Quality Suspension for smoother ride - High Grade Starting Components - Chromoly steel frame - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 110cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
- Displacement: 107 ml
- Max Power: 6.7 HP @ 8000 RPM
- Max Torque: 4.94 ft-lb @ 5500 RPM
- Compression: 9.1:1
- Transmission: Semi Automatic (N-1-2-3-4)
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v/4ah battery)
- Carburetor: PZ22 Jingke
- Drive Train: #428 Chain (14T, 41T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 3.5 Liter
- Wheelbase: 41.33 inches
- Front Tire: 60/100-14 (14 inch)
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12 (12 inch)
- Seat Height: 28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Frame: Cradle Type Steel Tube
- Front Forks: Non-Adjustable Inverted 650mm, Travel 140mm, Tube 33mm
- Rear Shock: Coil Spring 270mm, Travel 43mm
- Swing Arm: 320mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x14, 1.85x12 Cast
- Front Brake: Single Piston, 220mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 190mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 60x29x38 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 137 lbs
- Box Size: 53x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 163 lbs
- Spark Plug: A7TC
- Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: 41 mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: miles per tank
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
No California Sales
Freight Shipping Options Explained:
Business/Residential: If you choose business, you must include the company name on the order. A home business is still considered a residential delivery.
East Coast Shipping: You must choose this option if shipping to the following states:
CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
NY City Delivery Charge: You must also choose this option if your zip code starts with: 100-104, 110-119, 150-196
California Delivery Charge: You must choose this when shipping to CA, new fee due to congestion from Covid19.
Lift Gate Service: If you would like the freight company to bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground.
Note: 2 adults can lift the crate off the truck with no lift gate.