No California Sales
- The Electric Scooter MotoTec 853 Pro 36v 7.5ah 350w Lithium LED Headlight Black is a solid option for the commuter crowd. It scoots up to 18 mph and gets up to 18 miles per charge. The 853 Pro is under 30 pounds and folds to a height of 17 inches.
- A 350-watt motor powers this MotoTec electric scooter and it's fueled by an advanced 36 volt, 7.5ah lithium-ion battery. All while an ultra-modern spring suspension system cushions the road.
- The 853 Pro by MotoTec is packed with great features, like; a folding aluminum & magnesium alloy frame, LED headlight & taillight, 8.5" puncture-proof tires, non-slip silicone deck, app-enabled, digital display, and electronic brake.
• Speed: 18 mph
• Range: 18 miles
• Motor: 350w brushless motor.
• Frame: Magnesium alloy frame, aluminum alloy handlebar tube, front & rear spring suspension with an advanced patented design.
• Drive System & Gearing: Direct drive front hub motor. Thumb lever throttle. Max slope, 16 degrees.
• Battery: 36v, 7.5ah lithium-ion battery. 800 charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Electronic and mechanical rear disk brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 43"
Width at handlebars: 17"
Height: 43", 17" folded
• Weight: 29 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: Solid, 8.5 inch puncture-proof tires.
• Warranty: 60-Day manufacturer's warranty, lifetime tech support.
• Handlebars fold to a height of 17".
• Blue Tooth & Phone App.
• LED Headlight and Taillight.
• Digital display.
• Battery charger.
• IP Rating: IP54
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44" x 9" x 18", 34 lbs.
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/