Powerful MotoTec 2000w 48v Electric Scooter Black
The MotoTec 2000w electric bike is the most impressive MotoTec electric bike fabricated. With 48 volts and a 2,000 watt engine in the engine, you'll overcome any slope! At the point when speed isn't what you need, flip into economy mode to hinder increasing speed and maximum velocity and spare battery life for a long rides. The MotoTec 2000w accompanies a snappy discharge seat, huge 11" bumpy on-street/rough terrain tires, foldable locking outline, key start, and an advanced speedometer. This bike is a force to be reckoned with!
- Economy Mode Button conserves battery life.
- Battery charger.
- Posi Lock folding frame.
- Key start.
- Quick release seat.
- Carton Size: 48x13x20 inches, 110 lbs.
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 2000 Watt 48 Volt (BRUSHLESS)
- Batteries: Four 12V/12AH (48 volt system) Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Battery Life: 300 cycles
- Economy Mode: Yes (conserves battery power for longer rides)
- Charger Included: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Foot Deck: Aluminum
- Shocks: Yes (single front, dual rear)
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Tires/Rear: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 10 to 20 miles per charge (weight dependant, terrain, economy mode selected etc.)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock
- Carton Size: 48x13x20 inches 110 lbs
- Product Size: Length 47 in, Height 42 in, Width 26 in
- Product Weight:105 lbs
- Folded Dimensions: 46x25x21 inches
- Warranty: 30 Days, Parts Replacement
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Hobbyola.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2012.
- Some simple assembly required.
- Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.